Statistical Process Control
Are SPC charts mainly used as wallpaper around your organization? Do you recognize that they can be a powerful tool if used correctly? Want to learn how SPC can be part of your quality management system?
Participants will learn:
- How SPC charts integrate into an overall quality management system
- How to select and use the proper control chart
- How to establish control limits
- Establish rules for out of control occurrences
- How to gather data, construct a control chart, and continue monitoring a process
Who should attend:
- Quality engineers
- Quality assurance managers
- Manufacturing engineers
Special Note: At least one attendee from each company should have a laptop with the trial (or full) version of Minitab loaded on it.
Contact us for more information:
If you aren’t in the area and would like to schedule an on-site training or customized training for your business please contact us and schedule a free consultation or call us any time at 724-835-4672.