Root Cause Analysis
Don’t just put a bandage on a problem – fix it permanently. A root cause is the fundamental, underlying reason for a problem. This class enables you to define your problem, identify the cause of the problem, solve it, and prevent it from occurring again.
Participants will learn:
- How to clearly define the problem
- How to characterize the process where the problem is
- When to use anecdotal evidence and when to use hard data
- How to develop a sampling strategy and collect data
- Several analytical tools and when each is most appropriate
- Strategies to improve processes and prevent recurrence of the root cause
Who should attend:
- Quality, safety, risk, and reliability managers
- Process engineers
- Operations supervisors
- Process owners
- And anyone who wants to improve their ability to solve recurring problems should attend this training
What past participants have said:
Our instructor really made the course by packing it with real-life examples.
There was good use throughout the course of effective examples and the use of hands-on exercises after all core concepts were covered. Well done!
Great job! I loved the level of enthusiasm and ability to explain the concepts in a simplified manner. Thanks!
Contact us for more information:
If you aren’t in the area and would like to schedule an on-site training or customized training for your business please contact us and schedule a free consultation or call us any time at 724-835-4672.