Measurement System Analysis
Think you have a good measurement system simply because your measuring devices are calibrated? You might be mistaken.
Participants will learn:
- The components of a measurement systems
- The different types of measurement error
- How to identify repeatability and reproducibility issues
- How to design and run a variable Gage R&R and an attribute Gage R&R
- How to interpret the output
- How to use that information to improve your measurement system.
Throughout the course the participants will apply the concepts taught on various measurement systems and use their results to improve those systems.
Contact us for more information:
If you aren’t in the area and would like to schedule an on-site training or customized training for your business please contact us and schedule a free consultation or call us any time at 724-835-4672.