Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt
Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt certification provides an overall insight to the techniques of Lean Six Sigma, its metrics, and basic improvement methodologies. A yellow belt must know how to integrate Lean Six Sigma methodologies for the improvement of production and transactional systems to better meet customer expectations and bottom-line objectives of their organization. A Yellow Belt typically has a basic knowledge of Lean and Six Sigma, but does not lead projects on their own. They are often responsible for the development of process maps to support Six Sigma projects. A Yellow Belt participates as a core team member or subject matter expert (SME) on a project or projects. In addition, Yellow Belts may often be responsible for running smaller process improvement projects.
Participants in this three-day course will learn:
- The DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, & Control) methodology
- Relate Lean Six Sigma concepts to overall business objectives
- How to scope and define a project
- How to build and understand process maps, histograms, and affinity diagrams
- How to identify the root cause to a problem
- To use Failure Modes & Effects Analysis (FMEA) to prioritize improvement efforts
- How to create a control plan to sustain the improvements
Megan did a great job. She was able to provide good examples and explanations. She effectively kept the course moving but thoroughly explained the topics.Ann Giacobbi
Contact us for more information:
If you aren’t in the area and would like to schedule an on-site training or customized training for your business please contact us and schedule a free consultation or call us any time at 724-835-4672.