20 Facts You Didn’t Know About Sara
1. My sister and I both had baby boys on May 1st 2012. The cousins are three hours apart.
2. I was a member of an a Capella singing group in college called “The Sounds of Pleasure”.
3. I was a Girl Scout for over 12 years. I earned the Gold Award in 2003.
4. I used to ride to high school on the back of a Harley Davidson. (My Dad was driving)
5. I starred in several musicals in high school. My favorite role was playing Leisl in “The Sound of Music”
6. I am proud to be a sister in Phi Sigma Rho, the social engineering sorority.
7. I have been a proud Air Force wife since 2008.
8. I love Steelers football and miss not living in Pittsburgh because I only get to see nationally televised games.
9. I got a TI-89 Graphing Calculator for my 18th birthday and I was so excited about it that I read the whole manual the same day.
10. My cat Tiger plays fetch, comes when he is called, and is more like a dog than a cat. (But we love him anyway!)
11. I have a 2 horsepower blender in my kitchen that I use to make Green Smoothies. (Which I love)
12. I was voted Queen of the Engineer’s Week Ball my sophomore year of college.
13. I love camping and being outside in nature.
14. I’m scared of cooking but I can set up your home WiFi network in a snap!
15. I helped my father build his own chopper.
16. My favorite family activity is sitting around a campfire singing while my Dad plays guitar.
17. I broke my knee playing basketball when I was 16. I had to learn to walk again after having surgery.
18. I graduated with an Engineering degree in four years while working two part time jobs. (It can be done!)
19. All of my husband and I’s favorite movies are animated: Finding Nemo, Kung-Fu Panda, The Incredibles
20. In high school I was a certified archery and canoeing instructor at a Girl Scout summer camp.